Have a BlackBerry Curve 3G Christmas! Snap and win!
If you've been reading my blog, you would know that the BlackBerry Curve is close to my heart. I had one with me for the entire holiday season last year and it got me through the holiday traffic. I could YM and respond to urgent emails while sitting on the driver's seat for hours on end, stuck in the horrendous jam we have to suffer through every December. It even served as a babysitter for my kids.
That was last year. This year, RIM (Research in Motion) has taken the BlackBerry Curve to new heights with its latest incarnation, BlackBerry Curve 3G. Since it now supports 3G, it can do everything it did back then much much faster. It's BlackBerry 6 OS ready too, so you can upgrade to the snazzy and speedy new system as soon as it's released.
- the thinnest BlackBerry smartphone ever with a full QWERTY keyboard
- wi-fi enabled plus it has a built-in GPS so you'll never get lost
- able to standby for up to 15 days, with a talk time of 5.5 hours
- an all-in-one device with a 3.2MP built-in cam, video recording capability, and expandable memory which can accommodate up to 32GBs of storage
- Submit a photo depicting just how much you want the BlackBerry Curve 3G.
- The photo should come with a caption stating why you want the device badly.
- State your full name, city of residence, and contact numbers in your entry so we can contact you if you win.
- Email your photos to animetric1(at)yahoo.com (I'll be using Yahoo for this one since it's easier to receive photos there). Please limit photo sizes to 1MB or less.
- Optional: Leave a comment on this blog post with your name stating that you submitted your entry so I can make sure it counts, since it could land in my spam folder.
- The most creative photo and caption will win the BlackBerry Curve 3G. Entries will be judged by Animetric's World and the BlackBerry team. There will be one (1) winner for this contest.
- This contest is open to all residents of the Philippines. Deadline for submissions is Dec. 22, 2010. Winner will be announced on the first week of January 2011.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
A skincare-obsessed 40-something mom who refuses to look it. I eat, I shop, I conquer! Game on!