Enchanted Garden character breakfast at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel
On the second day of our Hong Kong Disneyland adventure, we visited Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel to have breakfast at the Enchanted Garden Restaurant.
We then proceeded to the Enchanted Garden Restaurant for our character breakfast. Classic Disney characters like Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, and Pluto in chef costumes roam about, visiting each table for photo ops with guests. :D
After breakfast, we stepped outside and took a walk. We were enthralled by Mickey's Maze. You can actually go through it and try to find your way from one side to the other. Kids will find it more challenging since the bushes are taller than they are.
Also check out:
- My magical Hong Kong Disneyland experience!
- A virtual tour of Disney's Hollywood Hotel in Hong Kong
- Crystal Lotus at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel
Other relevant links:
- Hong Kong Disneyland Homepage
- Hong Kong Disneyland tickets and reservations
- Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel
- Hong Kong Disneyland Hollywood Hotel
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Like Animetric's World on Facebook for more updates.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
A skincare-obsessed 40-something mom who refuses to look it. I eat, I shop, I conquer! Game on!