Saturday, December 11, 2010

Bobbi Brown Natural Brow Shaper in Rich Brown

I was shopping even as I was waiting for my boarding time at the Hong Kong airport a few weeks ago. I went around the Duty Free and spotted my latest beauty find.

Bobbi Brown Natural Brow Shaper and Hair Touch Up
Bobbi Brown Natural Brow Shaper & Hair Touch Up (HK$170 or P955)

I know we have Bobbi Brown here in the Philippines but I was bored and I had time to kill so I went around Duty Free asking the salesladies if they had anything that I could use to groom my eyebrows. I went to Lancome, Shu Uemura, Clinique... only Bobbi Brown had something for me.

Bobbi Brown Natural Brow Shaper and Hair Touch Up in Rich BrownThe saleslady told me I should get it in Rich Brown. I tested a few colors and she was right, Rich Brown suited me best.

Bobbi Brown Natural Brow Shaper and Hair Touch UpBobbi Brown Natural Brow Shaper and Hair Touch Up in Rich Brown
It looks just like a regular tube of mascara.

A swatch of Rich Brown
It goes on lighter than regular mascara so it just lightly tints your brows instead of coating it.

Applying Bobbi Brown Natural Brow ShaperThe trick to applying is to do so with a light hand. The tip of the wand tends to have a gob of color so avoid having it touch your brows or it's going to smudge. It's quite hard to clean up if you do smudge it on your eyebrows. Lightly "comb" your brows with the wand in an upward and sideward motion, following its natural direction.

Eyebrows groomed with Bobbi Brown Natural Brow ShaperI love, love, love this product. I used to groom my brows using a separate eyebrow pencil (which usually ends up looking too harsh) and clear mascara but this is so much better!

I'll visit a Bobbi Brown counter when I drop by Rustan's so I can check how much this product costs here in the Philippines. :)


Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Become a Facebook Fan for more updates from Animetric's World.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Blog Widget by LinkWithin