Monday, December 20, 2010

Beauty and Butter at SM Megamall

I got to try out some pampering services at Beauty & Butter thanks to Meralco.

Beauty & Butter at SM MegamallIt served as the venue for getting acquainted with the MAC or Meralco Appliance Calculator for us.

Beauty & Butter SM MegamallWe were ushered to elevated seats located at the back of the establishment so we could avail of the Foot Spa with Reflexology and Pedicure. Such a package costs P850.

Beauty & Butter SM MegamallFor the foot spa I had the usual dipping of the feet in warm, soapy water and a scrub. My feet were also massaged in something minty and then wrapped. I wasn't able to give my full attention to the details since I was listening to the Meralco talk.

Beauty & Butter SM MegamallThen I had a pedicure. I told the aesthetician that I did not want any nail polish. I just want the very basic and mildest form of pedicure since I don't want to have over-trimmed cuticles or anything of the sort.

Beauty & Butter SM Megamall

After the foot spa and pedicure, I had the reflexology massage.

Beauty & Butter SM Megamall

It also involved the kneading and stretching of my legs.

Beauty and Butter SM MegamallVoila! It's the finished product of the entire pampering experience at Beauty & Butter. I love my neat, perfectly trimmed nails and super immaculate-looking feet! :D

Here's an added bonus: They provide you with an iPad to use with a free wi-fi connection if you avail of P500 worth of services.


Beauty & Butter
5/F Bridgeway Atrium,
SM Megamall, EDSA cor. J. Vargas Ave.,
Mandaluyong City
470-4239


Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Let's stay connected:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Blog Widget by LinkWithin