Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Why I need PLDT MyDSL modem+wifi...

Why do I need PLDT MyDSL modem+wifi? I'd like to let these three simple proverbs from around the world explain and enlighten...

Working Mom Magazine November 2009 issue
  1. The early bird catches the worm. (English Proverb)

    Okay. A lot of what I do has a deadline. Whether it's a magazine article or an online project, I always need to submit something via email -- and I prefer to submit whatever it is fast. I can't very well be the early bird that catches the worm if my internet connection is as slow as a sleepy snail, right? Besides, a slow connection will make it excruciating for me to send documents and photos. If I'm cursed with a connection that keeps dying, I can't be the bird at all. So yes, I need PLDT MyDSL modem+wifi.

  2. Sony Vaio W webcam
  3. One half of the world knows not how the other half lives. (French Proverb)

    I have a lot of family members who literally live on the other side of the world. I have relatives in the US and Australia, places that are practically on opposite poles. Most importantly, my mom is in the US. We communicate mainly through video calls via Skype, so we at least get a peek of how the other half of the world is doing. It gets frustrating when you have an intermittent connection because the calls get dropped and you have to keep reconnecting. Even chatting is torturous if your connection is bad. So yes, I need PLDT MyDSL modem+wifi.

  4. Animetric on Hello Kitty Online HKO Philippines
  5. Take time to smell the roses. (Russian Proverb)

    I'm a video game addict. Playing video games serve to relax and amuse me. I find them fun. All work and no play makes Animetric a dull girl, and so I play. These days, apart from MMORPGs (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games), online play is pretty much a standard feature in video game consoles like the Nintendo Wii, Sony Playstation 3, and Microsoft Xbox. Have you ever tried online play with an intermittent and slow connection? Of course not, because it's virtually impossible. So yes, I need PLDT MyDSL modem+wifi.

“Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom.” -- Albert Einstein

So yes, I REALLY need PLDT MyDSL modem+wifi.


*This is my official entry to the Nuffnang - PLDT MyDSL modem+wifi contest.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Blog Widget by LinkWithin