Friday, November 19, 2010

Razzle Dazzle Salon hair makeover!

I decided to go in for a complete hair makeover at Razzle Dazzle Salon last Nov. 7, 2010. I won a package consisting of hair color, hair cut, and hair treatment some months ago from Skycable's summer promo but my schedule has been so hectic that it's only this month that I found the time to avail of it.

Inside Razzle Dazzle SalonRazzle Dazzle Salon is located on Rada St. in Makati. You know what that means -- it would be nearly impossible to park on weekdays, which is why I chose the earliest slot on a Sunday. Another plus of going on a Sunday is the free parking along Rada. The salon is very modern, brightly lit, and spacious. I loved it! The air-conditioning is lovely too, it's cold inside even if it's sweltering hot outside. You can really get prettified in comfort here.

Animetric's hair makeover at Razzle Dazzle SalonDid I mention I got the earliest slot? 10am it was, and so I woke up early for a Sunday since I had to leave the house by 9:30am. I look sleepy. Anyways, the photo above left shows my old hairstyle -- which was really no style. It just hangs there. First order of business was color, hence they clipped my hair so they could do it in sections. My stylist was Mr. Joey, and he told me that he was going to use Davines hair color in auburn. The particular Davines variant he chose was good for chemically-treated hair like mine (I got Japanese straightening done a month prior.).

After coloring, I was shampooed and then Mr. Joey cut my hair right after. I was initially horrified when I saw about four inches go down on the floor. Mr. Joey said he was going to give my hair layers and shape, plus I was getting long bangs. I didn't protest, I told him to do whatever he felt was best. :)

After the cut, I got a keratin treatment. When it was rinsed off, Mr. Joey started drying and styling my hair.

After my Razzle Dazzle Salon makeoverI took this photo as soon as I got home. Love the long bangs. I feel this style makes me look younger, and for someone who's on the way to the middle ages that's very important! Hahaha!

The color can't really be seen because I'm indoors but I'm very happy with it too. :)

Pricing:
Hair color - P3,500
Hair cut - P600
Keratin treatment - P1,100

Whoa, I got a total of P5,200 worth of services! Thank you Skycable and Razzle Dazzle Salon! I'm so happy with the results though I'll probably be back. Oh and call for an appointment before you pay a visit so you can be accommodated properly. :)


Razzle Dazzle Salon
G/F Frabella Bldg.,
Rada St., Legaspi Village, Makati City
840-2880


Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Become a Facebook Fan for more updates from Animetric's World.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Blog Widget by LinkWithin