Monday, November 15, 2010

Pond's Gold Radiance 7 Day Challenge - Days 5, 6, and 7... and beyond! Win a totally luxe prize package!

I'm now posting about the fifth, sixth, and seventh days of my Pond's Gold Radiance experience... and then some. I've been using the line for about two weeks now. :)

Ponds Gold Radiance product line
To review, the current line-up here in the Philippines consists of four products.

Pictured above from left to right: Pond's Gold Radiance Radiance Revealed Facial Foam (P249), Pond's Gold Radiance Youthful Glow Day Cream SPF 15 (P799), Pond's Gold Radiance Precious Youth Serum (P799), and Pond's Gold Radiance Youth Reviving Eye Cream (P699)

Animetric
I've been using each product religiously for the past couple of weeks. The shot up there was taken at around 6pm, I put the day cream on at about 10am.

Animetric and Mrs. MartinezIf you put the Pond's Gold Radiance Precious Youth Serum on and then top with some face powder the shiny yet non-greasy finish you see on my face above (I'm the one on the left) is the result.

Animetric with Timone and hubbyThe photo above was taken last Thursday, I slathered on some Pond's Gold Radiance Youthful Glow Day Cream SPF15. No powder, just day cream. There's that unmistakeable sheen.

Animetric after 2 weeks of Pond's Gold RadianceThis is my latest photo, approximately after two weeks of using the Pond's Gold Radiance line. I don't have anything on my face except sunblock SPF 90 since I spent at least half the day outdoors under the sun. :p

Pond's Gold Radiance Radiance Revealed Facial Foam (P249)
  • I use this twice a day -- when I wake up in the morning and after I get home in the evening.
  • It has beads so it has an exfoliating yet non-drying effect.
  • The scent is metal-ly in nature, for the lack of a better term. All the products in the line have the same scent.
  • I like how my face feels clean but not dry after using this.
Pond's Gold Radiance Youthful Glow Day Cream SPF 15 (P799)
  • I apply this before going out of the house in the morning.
  • Creamy in consistency, might give oilier complexions more shine than normal. It's nothing that a bit of powder on top wouldn't solve though.
  • Gives an instant shimmer due to the gold microparticles.
  • Provides 15x your usual sun protection, plus it has anti-aging benefits.
Pond's Gold Radiance Youth Reviving Eye Cream (P699)
  • I use this twice a day after washing my face with Pond's Gold Radiance Radiance Revealed Facial Foam.
  • Has an instant brightening effect when applied around the eye area. I sleep very late but when I apply this my eyes don't get puffy and dark circles are understated.
Pond's Gold Radiance Precious Youth Serum (P799)
  • I apply this at night before I go to bed.
  • It gives your face an instant glow, not just shimmer since it has the highest concentration of gold microparticles among all the products.
  • It has a texturizing effect which evens out your skin right after you put it on so if you want a glam, shimmery look just top it with a bit of powder and you're good to go.
  • I wish it were easier to use the dropper, it's kind of tricky pumping out the product.
Limited edition Aranaz Flock bag in GoldAranaz Bag...And now the moment everyone's been waiting for -- the Pond's Gold Radiance Aranaz Giveaway! One (1) lucky reader is walking away with a limited edition Aranaz Flock bag in Gold (see photos above) and a gift pack from Pond's Gold Radiance. Only 150 of these bags were produced exclusively for Pond's Gold Radiance and proud owners include the brand ambassador herself Ms. Tweetie De Leon! A normal Aranaz bag costs about P2,000 and up, what more a limited one like this? :D

Contest Mechanics:
  1. Contest is open to residents of the Philippines.

  2. Try any one (1) or a combination (2 or more) of Pond's Gold Radiance products and share your experience online regarding the specific product(s) with everyone via a blog post, a Facebook Note, or a comment on this blog entry. You can also try the whole line like I did -- you don't have to do a day-by-day post. One post is enough. :)

  3. Post the urls of your entries on the comments section along with your full name and email address in this format animetric(at)gmail.com.

  4. Entries will be judged and the best entry will be awarded with a limited edition Aranaz Flock bag and a gift pack from Pond's Gold Radiance.

  5. Deadline for submission of entries is December 12, 2010. Winner will be announced on Dec. 15, 2010.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post on the comments section or email me at animetric(at)gmail.com

Good luck! I'm looking forward to reading about your Pond's Gold Radiance experience. The complete line is available at all Watson's branches nationwide. :)


UPDATE: And the winner is... Ma. Christie Calata! Check out her entry at http://salmoncat.wordpress.com/2010/12/12/trying-out-ponds-gold-radiance-radiance-revealedfacial-foam/


Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Become a Facebook Fan for more updates from Animetric's World.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Blog Widget by LinkWithin