Monday, November 8, 2010

Pond's Gold Radiance 7 Day Challenge - Day 1

I got a set of Pond's Gold Radiance anti-aging products recently. Since my skin likes Pond's products in general, I agreed to undertake the 7 day challenge.

Ponds Gold Radiance product line
The current line-up here in the Philippines consists of four products.

Pictured above from left to right: Pond's Gold Radiance Radiance Revealed Facial Foam (P249), Pond's Gold Radiance Youthful Glow Day Cream SPF 15 (P799), Pond's Gold Radiance Precious Youth Serum (P799), and Pond's Gold Radiance Youth Reviving Eye Cream (P699)

Pond's Gold Radiance Radiance Revealed Facial FoamI kicked off the challenge by washing my face first thing in the morning using the facial foam. It looked like the usual creamy and pasty facial wash, except that it had tiny specks of gold-colored beads which serve to exfoliate dead skin cells. Unlike most exfoliating washes though, this one doesn't dry your skin. It has a unique scent that I would describe as metal-ly. It's not unpleasant but it does take a little getting used to.

Pond's Gold Radiance Youthful Glow Day Cream SPF 15After washing my face, I pumped out some Pond's Gold Radiance Youthful Glow Day Cream SPF 15. It looks thick but it goes on light. It's a must before going out of the house since it has SPF 15 which protects your face from the sun.

Pond's Gold Radiance gold microparticlesYou get an instant shimmer right after applying the cream due to the real gold microparticles that's in it. This would look so good if you're going out partying, just top off with some powder and you're good to go.

Instant shimmer!
I love the luminous effect on my skin. You just glow right after application. And that's right after the first time I've used it.

I'll tell you about the Eye Cream and Youth Serum on Day 2! Stay tuned because we're getting closer and closer to the Pond's Gold Radiance Aranaz giveaway! :D


Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Become a Facebook Fan for more updates from Animetric's World.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Blog Widget by LinkWithin