Manila Bulletin 3D and beyond!
I was invited to the Manila Bulletin 3D launch event last Nov. 19, 2010. Since it was to be held at Picasso in Makati City, I felt the need to primp a bit.
FOTN (Face of the Night) care of the following products (my trusty all-time favorites) which took all of 10-15 mins to apply:
- Obagi Colorscience Pressed Mineral Pigment in All Even
- Maybelline Impact Express Smooth Pencil Shadow in Silver
- Bobbi Brown Natural Brow Shaper and Hair Touch-Up in Rich Brown
- Shu Uemura Drawing Pencil in Metallic Black
- Shu Uemura Precise Length Mascara in Black
- Elianto Cream Concealer in Medium
- Shiseido Perfect Rouge Lipstick in PK303
- A couple of male models who rendered song numbers. Sorry their names escape me.
- A strip dance among three male attendees wherein the winner took home an iPod Touch.
- A drinking game among five contestants, wherein the winner took home an iPad!
I took a video of it with my Flipcam. Check it out.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
A skincare-obsessed 40-something mom who refuses to look it. I eat, I shop, I conquer! Game on!