FOTN (Face of the Night) care of the following products (my trusty all-time favorites) which took all of 10-15 mins to apply:
We were each given a pair of Manila Bulletin 3D glasses so we could view the presentation in 3D.
- Obagi Colorscience Pressed Mineral Pigment in All Even
- Maybelline Impact Express Smooth Pencil Shadow in Silver
- Bobbi Brown Natural Brow Shaper and Hair Touch-Up in Rich Brown
- Shu Uemura Drawing Pencil in Metallic Black
- Shu Uemura Precise Length Mascara in Black
- Elianto Cream Concealer in Medium
- Shiseido Perfect Rouge Lipstick in PK303
Anyways, enough vanity and on to the main event!
This is indeed a first -- a newspaper in 3D. Who would've thought, right?
Other event highlights:
- A couple of male models who rendered song numbers. Sorry their names escape me.
- A strip dance among three male attendees wherein the winner took home an iPod Touch.
- A drinking game among five contestants, wherein the winner took home an iPad!
Out of curiosity I downloaded the Manila Bulletin iPad app when I got home. It's free! :p
I took a video of it with my Flipcam. Check it out.
Have you tried grabbing a copy of Manila Bulletin's 3D edition or trying out MB's iPad app? What do you think?
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.