Friday, September 17, 2010

Free Charles & Keith shoes from HSBC Red Mastercard!

I attended the HSBC Shoedown at the Makati Shangrila Hotel last Sept. 14, 2010.

HSBC Shoedown at Makati Shangrila HotelIt's definitely one of the more interesting events of the year. All the guests were asked to participate in a game upon entry.

HSBC Shoedown raffle stubWe were given raffle forms to fill up. But here's the catch -- we had to identify which lady represented which set of shoes that were displayed in the room. The 5 ladies in question were: Alexandra Rocha, Raya Mananquil, Rocio Olbes, Stacy Rodriguez, and Tessa Prieto Valdes.

HSBC Charles & Keith Shoe Shy showcase
HSBC Charles & Keith Shoe Setter showcaseWe had to correctly answer which of them is the Shoe Artiste, Shoe Biz, Shoe Diva, Shoe Setter, and Shoe Shy based on the shoes displayed. To be honest, I was only familiar with Raya Mananquil and Tessa Prieto Valdes among the ladies featured in the event so it was tough for me. Later on, the raffle mechanics went something like this -- all our game cards were folded and placed in a fish bowl. The correct answers were then revealed one by one. If your card is drawn and your answer is right you get to take home Charles & Keith GCs!

Raya Mananquil is the Shoe SetterThe answers were revealed one by one. Raya Mananquil was revealed to be the Shoe Setter. I got only one answer correct, and that was Tessa Prieto Valdes = Shoe Artiste. She was the last to be identified, and I remember thinking it's a lost cause because I think everyone could tell she was the Shoe Artiste because of the description "For her, less is not more.". What are the chances that I'd be drawn among all the people in the event?

Tessa Prieto Valdes and AnimetricImagine my shock when my name was called as a game stub was fished out of the bowl! I told everyone it was the one and only answer I got right. I won Charles & Keith GCs! I guess she's my lucky charm because I normally don't get drawn in raffles hahaha! :D

Charles & Keith shoesAnyhow here's the good news from HSBC: You can get three (3) pairs of Charles & Keith shoes absolutely free! New HSBC Red Mastercard holders will receive three claim vouchers for Charles & Keith shoes worth P1,249 each for every minimum spend of P3,000 on their card within a specified transaction period. Just present the charge slip + claim voucher and voila! You get a free pair of Charles & Keith shoes.

I've seen nearly a hundred pairs at the event and wow, all I can say is I'm excited to use the GCs!

HSBC Red Mastercard promo with Charles & Keith will run till December 31, 2010. For more info, log on to http://www.hsbc.com.ph or call 85-800 / 976-8000.


Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Become a Facebook Fan for more updates from Animetric's World.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Blog Widget by LinkWithin