Saturday, August 21, 2010

Believe and win Levi's GCs!

I used to believe that I could only get a good pair of jeans from the US due to my awkward size. I would haul pairs and pairs of jeans whenever I had the chance to This changed after I got my first pair of Levi's Perfect Fit Jeans a few weeks ago.

I believe that in order for a person to be truly happy, she must be true to herself.

Levi's I Believe Badge
This one sentence says it all for me.

What about you? What do you believe? Share it with the world by visiting http://apps.facebook.com/ibelieve-badge/ and creating your very own Levi's I Believe badge... who knows, you might just snag 1 of 3 P1,000 GCs Levi's Philippines is giving away here on my blog. :)

Contest Mechanics:
  • Go to http://apps.facebook.com/ibelieve-badge/ and follow instructions in order to create your very own Levi's I Believe Badge.

  • Entries will be judged according to the creativity of your photo and statement. You can use any photo, you can even use props or imaging software like Photoshop. The only condition is that YOU must be IN the photo.

  • Share your photo on your Facebook wall and use it as your profile photo for the duration of the contest. Your profile pic description must read: "Please visit http://apps.facebook.com/ibelieve-badge/ to make your own Levi's I Believe badge."

  • Post a comment below with a link to your Facebook profile so your entry can be validated and judged.

  • 3 winners will receive Levi's GCs worth P1,000 each. Winning entries will also be featured on Levi's upcoming website.

  • Deadline for entries is Sept. 3, 2010. Contest is open only to Philippine residents. Prizes will be mailed to the winners. :D

Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Become a Facebook Fan for more contests and promo updates from Animetric's World.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Blog Widget by LinkWithin