Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Days 6 and 7 of the Dove 7 Day No Mirror Challenge

Day 6 of the Dove Challenge was a Monday. I did my usual thing... woke up at 5:30am, brushed my teeth, washed my face, then took the kids to school...


Nothing exciting, but I'd like to share one way I avoided looking into the mirror during the last several days in the video above. Yup, I would leave the bathroom lights off so I wouldn't be tempted to sneak a peek.


The video above was taken on the night of Day 7. I looked at the wall where my headbands hung since I couldn't look into the mirror. This is my nightly routine -- slather on the eye cream and anti-aging night cream to keep the wrinkles away, hehe...

Yes, I successfully completed the Dove 7 Day No Mirror Challenge... but I need a bit of time to compose my thoughts as to how I feel now that it's over. It's been a day after but I have gotten so used to avoiding mirrors I automatically did so even after the 7th day. I guess I can actually live without mirrors but they sure are handy to have around especially when you need to primp and prettify for certain events and occasions.

My concluding post and realizations to follow... :)

Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Become a Facebook Fan for more beauty adventures from Animetric's World.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Blog Widget by LinkWithin