Friday, June 25, 2010

L'Occitane Immortelle Very Precious Fluid SPF40 PA+++

People who know me know that the sun is my enemy. My closet has a seemingly neverending supply of sunblock. I have it in lotion, spray, and even powder in the form of my Neutrogena Fine Fairness pressed powder. One of my morning rituals include slathering on sun protection on my face and exposed body parts like my arms and neck. I'd wear a jacket to the beach if it weren't so hot. No, scratch that, I'd skip the beach altogether if it were up to me.

L'Occitane Immortelle Very Precious Fluid SPF 40I thought I had already discovered the perfect daytime facial moisturizer and sunscreen during the time I was using Clinique Superdefense SPF25. When it ran out, I had a bottle of L'Occitane Immortelle Very Precious Fluid SPF40 waiting to be opened so I decided not to buy another container of Clinique just yet.

L'Occitane Immortelle Very Precious Fluid SPF40L'Occitane Immortelle Very Precious Fluid SPF40 has a very thin, almost water-like texture. You need only a couple of squirts the size of what I have on my finger above to cover your whole face. I've been using the 1 fl. oz bottle daily for a couple of months now and it's not even halfway done. Like Clinique Superdefense SPF25, L'Occitane Immortelle Very Precious Fluid SPF40 has anti-aging properties. Perfect for a middle-aged (sigh) mom like me.

L'Occitane Very Precious Fluid on AnimetricI love the fact that this product is extremely light and goes on matte. I have combination skin which gets oily on the T-Zone so it's even better for me compared to the more moist and dewy Clinique Superdefense SPF25. The photo above (pardon the look as I had just woken up, washed my face, and applied Very Precious Fluid when I took the shot) illustrates just how matte it is. It's like you haven't applied anything at all and the fresh, just-washed feeling of your face is actually retained after you put it on. This is now officially my favorite facial sunscreen.

L'Occitane Immortelle Very Precious Fluid SPF40 is available for P2,750 at L'Occitane counters in Rustan's Department Stores and the L'Occitane shop at the Power Plant Mall.

Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Become a Facebook Fan for more beauty adventures from Animetric's World.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Blog Widget by LinkWithin