We were told during the event that Midsommar Festival marks the beginning of summer in Sweden. It is usually celebrated in late June, but since summer here in the Philippines is officially in April and May, this one was held in the last week of March.
Electrolux's Midsommar Festival was meant to launch their latest line of cooling products, specifically their new refrigerators and air-conditioners.
First to be unveiled were the new Electrolux refrigerators, which promise to keep your food market fresh with its innovative new features:
To demonstrate we were served imported strawberries from Sweden kept fresh inside the new Electrolux refrigerators. They retained their deep bright red color plus they were very juicy and sweet.
- Active Deo Fresh System - This absorbs stray odors.
- Multi-Air Flow Cooling System - This maintains a constant temperature inside the refrigerator and controls the humidity to keep vegetables from wilting.
The event reached its climax with the presentation of Electrolux's new air-conditioners. What could be more perfect for those scorching hot summer months ahead, right? New fangled features include:
- Air Filtration Integrated System - There's a whole world of air purification technologies in a single air-conditioner from Electrolux. Its Bio HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filter removes bacteria and dust for starters. Active Plasma Filtration System reduced the incidence of allergies... etc.
- Follow Me Technology - You set the desired temperature and have cool air follow you throughout the room. For this, you need the A/C's remote control, which acts as both a thermostat and a sensor. Let's say you want your baby to enjoy a perfect 20°C temperature in his crib. Set the thermostat (remote control) to 20°C and leave it inside his crib. You can have the rest of the room at 18°C if you prefer.
- Vitamin C Technology - This allegedly helps soften your skin, reduce stress, and combat free radicals that cause cell damage.
These new cooling products are all very energy-efficient and reasonably priced to boot. Too bad they just launched these, we just replaced all our room air-conditioning units last year. If you are however looking to buy a new ref or air-con, these are definitely worth checking out.
Electrolux Customer Care Hotline: 845-CARE (2273)
Domestic Toll-Free Number: 1-800-10-845-CARE (2273)
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.