Blogging and motherhood... I am still a mom above all!
Many people have the impression that bloggers are free-wheeling individuals who have tons of spare time to hop from one event to another. Well, I'm sure there are people who fit that description but then there are even more who don't.
In my case, it's something like this:
- I work in my husband's family business, and believe it or not the sked is Monday to Saturday, 8am-5pm. I also manage our real estate investments.
- I write for at least four magazines -- Working Mom, Moms Today, Health Today, and Good Housekeeping... sometimes more. See, writing is what I really want to do so write I must!
- I am a hands-on mom to my kids. I tutor them myself in English, Filipino, and Chinese. I am proud to say both of them are honor students. I take them to school every morning so no matter how late I sleep I wake up at 6am every single weekday.
- I take care of chores like bill payments and grocery shopping.
- I blog... and the result of that is pretty much what you see on this site.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
A skincare-obsessed 40-something mom who refuses to look it. I eat, I shop, I conquer! Game on!