Monday, December 7, 2009

A holiday treat from Neutrogena -- 50% off Fine Fairness UV Compacts!

You could say I'm addicted to sunscreen. I don't leave the house without it on my face and exposed body parts such as my arms and neck. It's always on top of my beauty and health necessities list.

50% off on Neutrogena Fine Fairness UV CompactsOne of the products I use is Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Complete UV Waterlight Lotion, but in the event that I actually need to use make-up during the daytime, I'd of course go for something that offers sun protection... like Neutrogena's Fine Fairness UV Compact. It contains vitamin C, licorice extract, and sunscreen so it protects your skin from harmful UV rays that cause dark spots and premature aging. It's great because it feels very light and looks really natural.

The good news is, Neutrogena is taking 50% off the price of its Fine Fairness UV Compacts this Christmas season. Buy one Neutrogena Fine Fairness UV Compact and get a second one at 50% off for P1,063.59 or buy one Neutrogena Body Oil and get a Neutrogena Fine Fairness UV Compact for P939.50. I get really dry skin during the cool -ber months (Jan and Feb too!) so Neutrogena Body Oil is something I actually need this time of year.

These Neutrogena gift bundles will be available at select drugstores and department stores from December 1 to 31, 2009. It's your chance to grab some Neutrogena beauty must-haves at bargain prices!

Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Become a Facebook Fan for more beauty updates from Animetric's World.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Blog Widget by LinkWithin