Win a Sony Cyber-shot TX-1!
I'd like to invite everyone to join the Sony Cyber-shot TX-1 Snapshot Challenge. In three easy steps, you can get a chance to win your very own Sony Cyber-shot TX-1! Don't worry guys, the cam also comes in colors like gold, blue, gray, and silver aside from this pink one that I'm using.
You can join the contest in 3 easy steps:
- Take a photo using a point and shoot camera with the theme "Love the Night" under the following categories: Food, Fashion, Travel, and Technology.
- Share the story behind the photo.
- Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- File format: JPEG only
- Max size per JPEG image: 5″ x 7″ in. (300 dpi)
- You can submit one photo per category.
- For multiple entries please send only one photo per e-mail.
- Submission of entries is from Monday to Friday only. The top entries per category will be featured online at www.cybershotonline.sony.com.ph every Monday.
- No professional editing allowed.
Subject: A Divine Dinner - Shiraz Braised Pork Knuckles
Contact No.: 0918-8888888 (not my real number)
Address: #88 Eighty Eight St., Makati City, Metro Manila (not my real address)
A Divine Dinner – Shiraz Braised Pork Knuckles
I was invited to partake of an eight-course degustation dinner at AICA (Academy for International Culinary Arts) presented by its graduating students. Although I have never been too fond of pork, their Shiraz Braised Pork Knuckles with Watercress Walnut Relish and Port Wine Sauce was an excellent combination of flavors and textures that would tickle anyone's palate. Cat Ingles, one of the AICA students behind the dinner, explained that they had to make sure that the pork knuckles were fall-off-the-bone tender by boiling it for several days. It was the perfect main course to a fabulous and filling evening meal by the AICA student chefs. Amidst course after course of delicious dishes and glasses of fine wines to complement them, dinnertime dialogues with friends made the meal much more pleasurable.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
A skincare-obsessed 40-something mom who refuses to look it. I eat, I shop, I conquer! Game on!