Sunday, July 12, 2009

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Complete UV Waterlight Lotion

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Complete UV Waterlight LotionIf there's one thing I never ever leave the house without it's sunblock. It's not even make-up, because unlike most women my age I can actually live without wearing make-up.

The sun is my enemy. I don't even like hanging out in beaches. I hate getting tanned or exposing myself to the sun's excruciatingly hot rays. Last year when we won a trip to Boracay from Star World, I brought enough sunblock to last us a month and we were there for only three days. I'd re-apply whenever we went for a swim, whenever I perspired, and just whenever I felt the need to.

I've used a lot of sunscreen brands for my face and body -- everything from Coppertone, Banana Boat, Murad, Clinique, Shu Uemura, and yes, Neutrogena. While sunblock is a daily necessity for me, I don't like the thick mask-y feeling some brands would leave on my face.

I got the chance to try out Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Complete UV Waterlight Lotion SPF 50+ recently, and I was pleasantly surprised at how light it felt on my face. It is easily absorbed, and in mere seconds it was as if I didn't apply anything at all. Its fragrance is also very mild, so it's not distracting. I imagine Neutrogena Ultra Sheer would serve as the perfect make-up base because it evens out the moisture level of your skin. After washing my face I would sometimes get a few dry patches, but applying this afterwards eliminates those. It lets make-up go on a lot smoother. I also love its thin, waterlight texture. It's not pasty at all so application is a breeze. It's really an ideal daily facial sunscreen.

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Complete UV Waterlight Lotion SPF 50+ retails for P460.00. It is available in leading department stores, beauty and personal care stores, and supermarkets nationwide.

Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Become a Facebook Fan for more updates from Animetric's World.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Blog Widget by LinkWithin