My Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2009

So many blogs, so little... space and time?

Anyways, these are the emerging blogs based on the cut-off date that are on my list:

  1. From the Bottom of my Hypothalamus -
  2. Boy Kuripot -
  3. The Beauty Coach -
  4. Let's Go Sago -
  5. Style and Relax -
  6. Filipino Mom Blog -
  7. The Thirsty Blogger -
  8. The Accidental Teacher -
  9. Adaphobic -
  10. Animetric's World - - Yes it is blatant self-promotion on my part but if I don't believe in me, who's going to, right? It's not against the rules anyway... :p
Do you like this blog? If the answer is yes, then please cast a vote for Animetric's World at

What's more, by voting for your Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2009, you get a chance to be one of ten (10) winners of US$100 in the raffle draw.

This is made possible by Absolute Traders, My Brute Cheats, Business Summaries, Fitness Advantage Club, Events and Corporate Video, Events@Work, Dominguez Marketing Communications, Red Mobile and

More prizes? Help Earthlingorgeous discover emerging influential blogs and win prizes like shirts and GCs by clicking HERE.

Share this:


A skincare-obsessed 40-something mom who refuses to look it. I eat, I shop, I conquer! Game on!