Sunday, June 7, 2009

My NuSkin Galvanic Spa Facial Experience

When I first heard of NuSkin's Galvanic facial, I was intrigued. It promised to erase 10 years of wrinkles in 10 minutes. I'm turning 35 this year and so this was something that really piqued my interest. My high school friend Liza invited me to the NuSkin Gallery for a complimentary NuSkin Galvanic Facial so I could experience the miraculous effect first hand. Of course I was skeptical, but there's nothing to lose right? I am getting old.

NuSkin Galvanic Spa systemShe showed me a wide array of gels and this portable NuSkin Galvanic Spa II unit. To make it simple, the concept behind this is you put the gels on your face and then set the gadget to a specific treatment level and time duration. You use the Galvanic Spa II unit to literally iron away your problem areas, be it your undereye circles, crow's feet, jowls, cheeks, forehead... it's all in your hands, really.

NuSkin Galvanic Spa facialBasically, the NuSkin Galvanic Spa facial involves three steps: cleansing, pre-treatment, and treatment. The whole process lasts 10 minutes.

Liza did the right half of my face first to demonstrate. My skin looked markedly fairer and felt silky smooth compared to the untreated half. She then told me to do the left half of my face myself, since the Galvanic Spa facial is a lot more effective when done by the person herself. That way, you know exactly where to focus, what amount of pressure to use, and so forth. I did and we were both surprised by the difference in results. On the half of my face which I did by myself, my undereye circles practically disappeared -- just look at the photo above (you can click on the photo to make it bigger). My left eye has this defined dark circle while my right eye's dark circle seems to have just vanished.

If ever you choose to purchase NuSkin's Galvanic Spa System to use at home, you don't have to worry about abandoning your present beauty regimen because you only need to do this 1-3x a week depending on your age. This is also a complementary regimen, so it works as an add-on to whatever products you are already using.

After the gels were rinsed off, Liza applied an anti-aging essence which felt very light. My face felt extremely smooth and flawless for the next couple of days after the facial.

The Galvanic Spa II unit can be used not just on the face but also the hair and body. It has changeable heads so you can not only iron away your facial wrinkles, you can also use it to trim down specific body parts. Having one is sort of like having your own wellness center at home.

For inquiries, you can email bvfortun@nuskin.com.

Alternatively, US residents can opt to purchase the Galvanic Spa unit complete with gels HERE.

Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Become a Facebook Fan for more beauty adventures from Animetric's World.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Blog Widget by LinkWithin