Sunday, June 7, 2009

The fun and fashionable world of VNC!

VNC shoes and bagsThe first time I came across VNC shoes and bags was at a Good Housekeeping magazine photo shoot a few years back. I wasn't into freelance writing back then, I was tapped by GH to be the model for their mommy fashion makeover. Stylist Pia Rojas brought several VNC bags and shoes that we would use for the shoot. The first thing I noticed as I slipped into a pair of pumps was how comfy they felt. I normally don't wear high heels but the VNC pumps were pretty easy to get into.

VNC shoes and bagsI didn't really know too much about the brand. I suspected it was imported judging from the style, craftsmanship, and packaging. After that shoot, I would often notice VNC shoes and bags in other magazine spreads. I must admit I was very excited when I was asked if I wanted to join the VNC Bloggers Party. It was my chance to finally get to know the brand behind the magazine pages.

Stephanie Quizon, Brand Manager of VNC - PhilippinesMs. Stephanie Quizon, VNC's Brand Manager, showed us a short video presentation and shared with us a brief history of the brand. VNC actually hails from Malaysia, where it is known as Vincci. At present, there are over 100 Vincci and VNC stores all over Asia.

VNC started in the Philippines back in 2003 with its pioneer branch in Robinsons Galleria. Since VNC shoes and bags are so stylish, durable, and affordable, it inevitably became a big hit amongst Filipino women. VNC will soon be opening its 9th branch at Eastwood Mall.

VNC shoe prices range from P730 to P2,500, while VNC bags cost anywhere from P1,790 to P3,500. Shoes are available in sizes 4-11. It's a good mid-range brand that you can use for work, for parties, or simply for just hanging out. VNC styles are inspired by the latest Paris runway trends. Looking at VNC's Spring Summer 2009 Collection that was showcased, traces of Coco Chanel and Pucci are quite evident. I love the extensive selection of fun and colorful footwear. They have everything from flats to stillettos, sandals to pumps. I have my eye on these really cute platform sandals pictured below.

VNC Spring Summer 2009 platform sandalsVNC comes out with over forty different styles in at least three different colors every month, so there's surely something for everyone.

For more information about VNC's available styles and store locations, log on to http://vncphil.multiply.com/

Do you love VNC? Get P200 off your purchase by clicking on the coupon below to get the full-sized image. Save and print.

VNC Discount Coupon
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Become a Facebook Fan for more updates from Animetric's World.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Blog Widget by LinkWithin