Saturday, May 23, 2009

Free comics and milk day!

My original plan for today was to take my kids to the nearest Fully Booked branch 10am sharp so we could all get a free comic book. Plans changed the last minute. I was invited to the SM Sky Garden Blogger Event. The invitations were very, very limited (only twenty to be exact) and I felt privileged to be one of those considered. The meeting time was 11am but I had to go on collection from early morning onwards so I had to forego our Fully Booked trip. Luckily, there was a Fully Booked outlet in SM The Block and so I still got to take home a comic book for my son. I opted for a Bart Simpson comic since I knew that had he been there with me it was what he would've chosen over GI Joe, DC Kids, Ninja Turtles, Transformers, Green Lantern, and Wolverine among others.

I posted about Fully Booked's Free Comic Book Day last April 28, 2009 at http://animetric.blogspot.com/2009/04/free-comic-book-days.html

After we got home from an activity-filled day, we found our Chuckie surprise packs waiting for us at our doorstep. Both of my kids got one!

I posted about these free Chuckie gift packs last March 27, 2009 at http://animetric.blogspot.com/2009/03/freebies-from-nestle-chuckie.html

It was a long time coming but it's finally here!

Stay tuned for more freebies which I will post on this blog as I discover them. Better yet, subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE. :)

Did you get your free comics and milk today?
blog comments powered by Disqus

Blog Widget by LinkWithin