Monday, February 23, 2009

Disney's Princess Magazine is now monthly!

My daughter Keirra has been a fan of Summit Media's Disney's Princess Magazine even before she attended preschool. Disney's Princess Magazine used to come out every other month and she'd always ask me why her older brother would get K-Zone every month while she'd get DP only half the time. Well, starting 2009, DP comes out monthly instead of bi-monthly -- good news for little girls!

Keirra gets to model in the March 2009 issue's DIY feature too!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I stumbled upon your site in search of info on how to subscribe online to disney princess mags. My daughter loves the disney princesses especially princess ariel. I am currently here in NY and she's in Nueva Ecija, Philippines. I was just wondering if its possible for me to pay for her subscription of mags online (you know, i pay and she receives it back there). i just wanna be sure about this. any help or info from you will be appreciated. email me at tinseltown6779@gmail.com

thanks and God bless!


Arlynn

Blog Widget by LinkWithin